Monday, June 11, 2012

New York: Part II

<-- Back to Part I

Part II of my trip to New York, featuring various scenes around the city:

My Metro-North ticket from Poughkeepsie to Grand Central. 9 zones, $15.75. I have no idea what pretty much anything else on the ticket means though.



Grand Central Terminal (not Station). Nothing can possibly prepare you for the sheer scale and bustle of activity, even on a weekend.


Walk outside of Grand Central and you're immediately faced with the Chrysler Building.


Looking up I believe Vanderbilt Avenue.


The front facade of the Chrysler Building.




Three views along 42nd Street


Buildings along 42nd Street from the corner of Fifth Avenue.


The New York Public Library on Fifth Avenue.


Approaching the Empire State Building on Fifth Avenue


The base of the Empire State Building

Looking up the Empire State


Looking down 34th Street one way...


...and the other way


In the Empire State Building lobby. I love this wall decoration.


Part III will consist of pictures taken from the top of the Empire State Building.

No comments:

Post a Comment